The DSP has decided to begin publishing its reports, discussions and debate on developments in the Venezuelan revolution from the DSP's internal bulletin The Activist on its website. (The most recent reports of the DSP will be posted first then earlier material will be progressively added.)
- Report April 2007: Now we build socialism: Report on the Venezuelan revolution
- Debate March 2007: Determining the class nature of the state — pre-congress discussion article by Simon Butler
- Report February 2007: Report by Stuart Munckton adopted by the DSP National Executive — After the elections: Assessing Venezuela's Bolivarian revolution
- Debate February 2007: The state and revolution in Venezuela — pre-congress discussion article by Marce Cameron
- Educational talk January 2007: Popular power — feature talk by Lisa Macdonald at the 2007 Marxist Summer School.
- Educational talk January 2007: Understanding the Bolivarian revolution — talk by Stuart Munckton at the 2007 Marxist Summer School.
- Educational talk January 2007: Introduction to the Bolivarian revolution, Marxist Summer School — part 1 (Marcus Pabian); part 2 (Katherine Bradstreet)
- Debate December 2006: Venezuela's battle in the countryside and the 'revolution within the revolution' — pre-congress discussion article by Stuart Munckton
- Report January 2006: Report by Kerryn Williams on the international political situation adopted by the DSP's 22nd Congress — Imperialist crisis and the advancing Venezuelan revolution